Saturday 27 April 2013

Extra-Special Gifts

Image taken from
Vinceandjoes.com
The Creator The Universe
Mother Nature The Ancestors
The Life Force The Life Source
And The Sun
Are always sending me gifts...

Their magnanimity is beyond compare
Last week I received two very Extra- Special Gifts
They were delivered by a Stork
Both wrapped in blue
So I knew the gifts were two baby boys

You can imagine my Excitement and Joy
At the sight of these two little miracles
I said Thank You to the Stork
And he flew off with the thought of his next delivery
I cradled the little bundles of joy

As I reached for their little feet
I noticed they each had tiny white ribbons
Tied in a beau around their ankles
I pulled them to discover a message...
"Extremely Delicate and Fragile"

"Please NURTURE and care for with LOVE and ATTENTION
Delivery guaranteed for eighteen years
All expenses are non-refundable"
I smiled and thought...
How blessed am I

To be so lucky to become
A parent-guardian
On behalf of The Universe
 Loco Parentis
"In the place of a parent"...
In the meantime



I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

1 comment:

  1. This post is dedicated to my amazing sons Benjamin and Anthony!

    ReplyDelete