Saturday 27 April 2013

My Beautiful Home

Image taken from
backgrounghdwallpaper.com
Thank you for my beautiful home
Where all the family roam
And are sheltered with love shaped like a dome
Thank you mum
Thank you dad
For my beautiful home
Blessed with so much love
That reverberates like foam
From its walls crevices
And every nook and cranny

Thank you... Mother Nature
Thank you...Trees
Thank you...Valleys and Mountains
Thank you... Oceans and Seas
Who allow me to travel the world afar
But always steer me gently and with care
Then return me safely to my stair
In my beautiful Palace
I share with my family
There we pass the chalice

However there is no Throne
That Palace is a Warm Beloved
Caring Sheltering Home
I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!


No comments:

Post a Comment