Thursday 23 April 2015

I Am Well


 Well Of  Healing Light


I
 Am
Well

Wonderful
E nergetic
L oving
L oved

I
Am
Well

Wishful
Energy
Love
Loving

I
Am
Well

Wonderment
Evoking
Light
Love

I
Am
Well

Wonderful
Energies of
Love
Loving all that I am

I
Am
Well

Wonderful
Energies of
Love
Light being all that I am
Having all that I have
Giving all that I give
Doing all that I do
Serving all those I serve
From the
Well
Of the spirit deep within
Filling
Caressing
Healing
Everyone and Everything

I
Am
Well

I have a full
Well
Inside me
There is a full
Well
Inside
All of us
That fills us with the gift of
Well-Being


Wonderful
Energies of
Light and
Love

Beautiful
Energies
Instilling
Nothingness
Gratitude

Are you well?






6 comments:

  1. I love how this is laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem and very energising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful!✨ -Nel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’›Thank you Nel

      Delete