Sunday 17 February 2013

Bless Me!


Windows To My Worlds 




Our Loving Creator

I ask that you
Bless my head so that 
I the soul may abide in love

Bless my eyes so that
I the soul may see beyond
Faults habits personalities
And tendencies

Bless my ears so that
I the soul may hear the
True meaning of words
That are spoken to me

Bless my mind so that
I the soul may discern with
Wisdom clarity and understanding

Bless my mouth so that
I the soul may speak truthfully
With kindness and gentleness

Bless my hands so that
I the soul can work; care for others
And embrace all those who touch my life

Bless my nose so that
I the soul may inhale the breath of life
And continue to be a part of this
Wonderful process and
Journey called living

Bless my body so that
I the soul may continue to dwell
in your temple

Bless my feet so that
I the soul may continue to tread
Every path that you have laid down for me

Bless my being so that
I the soul may abide in peace offering
Compassion Mercy and above all LOVE!!!
To my fellow travellers on this voyage called

                             LIFE!

Please Bless Me!
Please Love Me!
Please continue to give me the gift of Life!

Thanks and Praise!


(Inspired By The Book Of Numbers 6) 

7 comments: