Friday 12 April 2013

WWW.INTERNET

Image taken from
Dreamstime.com
I don't know what the world is coming to
I cannot do the things I used to do
I had a desk with drawers
And in the drawers I placed my files my cup my clothes

Now I understand
That this extremely clever man called
Tim Berners-Lee
Came along and ruined
My routine

He invented something...
this WWW.INTERNET
So now my desk my drawers my files
Are all on a screen
And there's no place
For me to store
My cup my clothes 
Or my cream...cake

I really don't know what the world is coming to!
I suppose
That's Life!
Forever changing 
 Moving on
Just like Fashion!
I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful and joyful poem! You're Amazing! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; you're Amazing too!😊💜💛

      Delete
  2. Very entertaining and very true😊

    ReplyDelete