Saturday 8 July 2017

Beautiful You

Being Beautiful




Beautiful


B...as I Am meant me to BE

E...nergy the force that's driving me

A... ncestors come to me naturally

U... sing the gift of spirituality

T...elling truths about life in reality

I...nitiating the Human family

F... illing in the blanks in memory

U... nlocking the Christ Light in you and me

L...ove Eternally

Beautiful. .. that's how we're meant to be

Living Beautifully

That's the Key

Be You Fully

There's No-one else you need to be

No-thing else you need to do

You are born baby beautiful to Be You

Be You!

To the full


(Inspired by the little ones I teach!)

(SA_01072017_1500.01)

I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful mother and I love how you break them down piece by piece. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Dear One. It's all done by the Ancestars. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful reminder! - Nel xo

    ReplyDelete