Saturday 11 November 2017

Listening

Earth And Ether At Rest



I am Listening!

Listening to the Rains
No... It's not pelting like cats and dogs...
I am listening to the languages of Love-Full Rains
To the sounds bursting forth blessing our free-reign

I am listening to the reigning languages of Life
To Ancestral guidance about nor/south east/est of town/country-life
To the subtle differences in the languages of the Rains
Falling mid-dawn-morn on Earth's Plain

Absorbing all there is to Gain
From the healing dropping dripping droplets of the Rains
That settle in Mother's Moats 
 Oceans 
Rivers
 Ravines
Seas 
Lakes  
At times inside House-Boats 
Depending on speed shape size sound; time-span allocated for each one to float

I am Feeling-In the tingling that's cleansing All from created chronic Pain
Washing away sin and unnecessary external capital gain
Exchanging them for the pleasures of Earth's Soil and Her calculated picturesque rough smooth rocky stirring Terrain 

I am listening to the languages of Love-Full Rains
To the sounds of Loving-Kindness and Blessings sent from the Only-One Who Reigns


Life
Opening up
Vitalising
Empowering

Freedom
Unification
Liberation
Laughter


(Waking up to the music of falling rain 3:18am!)

(SA_11112017_0428.01)

I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf your true!




No comments:

Post a Comment