Saturday, 10 October 2026

Sister Moon Woke Me

Fully Awesome in-Her Glowing


 

Soothing, caressing was the sleep
I turned under the sheets
The buzzing became sweet
I rose up
Got to my feet
Instinctively, went to my left bedroom window
Looked left and up
Sister Moon You're here! 
I spouted excitedly
It's You who woke me.
We exchanged greetings, smiles and heartfelt loving light
I thanked her for her kindness, 
warmth and comforting nature; said It's 2, 2 am; so wonderful of You to always keep Us in Your loving Care 
This Morn-night
with Your Mesmerising Light!
I parted from her there.
Took flight via the stairway
To gleefully, greet the two special stars who waited for me over my kitchen window;
Our usual place for nightly rendezvous;
where we've gathered together since 2012;
whenever Sister Moon is in Full Bloom Creating 
Breathtaking Views 
For me
For you
For All Of Us to choose
to make our best wishes 
We have no-thing to lose
She grants them personally
Even though she has Her Wonder-Fully Wise Witches.

 




(SU_10092017_0200. O1_10102026_1000.02)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!


No comments:

Post a Comment