Sunday 19 November 2017

Lilianis the Winter Rose

Lilianis (LWRR)





Lilian came today 

Appeared as a Wonderful Winter Rose at Mid-day

To remind me of my purpose and my stay 
On Earth - through my kitchen window - no dismay

My mission😁...  

Inspiring

 Encouraging 


Little Ones

To Know that they are ALL 

Amazing Loving Light

WON-DER-FUL!

Wonder-in-the-Full

AWE-in-the-Full

BEAU-T-I-FUL!

Beauty-in-the-Full

AS THEY ARE.
As We Are🔑🎶

Originals

Lovingly created by
MAMA-PAPA

I Love what I do!
You must too
Lilian is the Winter Rose that will help you to be Valuable wise-on-it-res-cue (1)



(1- wise-honest-responsible-true)

(Inspired by my, wonderful teacher, Lilian Romano!)

(M_13112017_0245.01)
I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true

No comments:

Post a Comment