Friday 26 July 2013

Arthur Robert Itis

Image taken from
Kootation.com
Although I did not officially invite you Mr Itis
I am grateful that you took it upon yourself
To show me that I needed to take care
And pay attention to my needs
Before I suffered wear and tear
And loss of all my hair

At first I was devastated
When you struck the right cord but 
I quickly wised up to the fact
That you meant well and 
You had my best interest at heart

In fact you saved my life
Had I carried on at the pace I was going
I would not be enjoying and loving life today
The Grimm Reaper would have forced me
Into everlasting service

 It is with heartfelt joy and pleasure that
I say
THANK YOU
Mr Arthur Robert Itis
And express sincere 
GRATITUDE
For your Service and Attitude



(Inspired by: Najjah aka Still Waters)







No comments:

Post a Comment