Wednesday 31 July 2013

You-Chef The MasterChef

Image taken from
Newhousefood.wordpress.com

You were born to be a chef
You-Chef
A baker
A store keeper and
 All the rest
Being the best at everything 
Including
Running
Skipping
Jumping
Kicking
And
Cooking

There was no stopping you Chef 
Chopping onions
Putting on pans
Caramelizing and
Stirring to colour
Then on top
 Adding your favourite stock to flavour

Next came the best ingredient of all...
It is the one you use most in every recipe
I don't suppose You-Chef you would mind
If I let your secret come out...
So I will shout...
His secret ingredient when he is cooking or baking is...
LOVE!

It does not matter if You-Chef
Accidentally increases the quantity
It will always have 
A delicious taste to savour
Plus full of extra-special flavour
That will make your eyes glaze over
And fill you with fervour

To Chef
 You-Chef
I say
 THANK YOU
For being a MasterChef
For your extra-special
No longer secret ingredient
And I am not sorry I chose to be blatant...

With LOVE!


(Inspired by: My son Benjamin)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!








No comments:

Post a Comment