Monday 20 May 2013

UOL (University Of Life)

Light Source


I am a student at 
The University of Life
I am an undergraduate
And I am majoring
In 
Living

The topics I will be studying
Include
Birth
Journeying
Communication
Relationships
Purpose
Awareness
Discernment
Nature
Earth

My goal is to face the challenges
Grab every opportunity that comes my way
Enjoy every moment of the adventure and
Ask questions when I don't understand or when
I need help and support

When I graduate
My learning will not be over
True learning begins in the real world
In the workplace
Where Time and Money
Run the show

They decide what is yesterday and today
Who goes and who stays
Who becomes
The Haves and The Haves Not
So I will be a graduate who is
Willing ready and able
To take everything in my stride

I will take up the mantle
And release the fear
In order that I will run
With Calm Peace and Care
For company
 Together with
Fortitude
  Perseverance
  Positive Attitude
And Intuition
To guide me
Along
 the
 Long
 Winding road

I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!




No comments:

Post a Comment