Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bubble Watching

Image taken from
Happyeverafterdesigns.com
My eyes flashed
My optic lens zoomed in on the tall dark
Bearded man standing in Ealing Broadway
With his
Bold brightly coloured bubble machine

He was blowing bubbles
Of all shapes and sizes
Trying to hypnotize
In order to get his prize
There were enormous enchanting ones
Big bigger biggest
Tiny tinier tiniest
Teeny weeny ones

Bubbles everywhere
Floating amongst passers-by
In the air and on the ground
All the bubbles were moving around
So inviting and enticing
In their coats of many colours
Calling all those who while away
The hours window shopping

They were each really saying
Come try me!
Come buy me!
But I was merely bubble watching
I palpitate my circles of light and love
 to embrace and engulf you true!

No comments:

Post a Comment