Saturday 12 January 2013

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy

I see you physically in me                                                                                                                   
Thank you for protecting me
Image taken from
flowerpics.net
Yesterday today and
In your own way                                                                 
Thank you for the vase
The drawing
And the Pinks
For the rings
All the pretty things

To my daddy I say
Thank you for the care
All the days we used to share
For being there
Shielding me dad with
Your Love and flair

To my daddy I say
Whenever I steer my ship into dangerous waters
You move the mountains apart so that I only need
To deal with the molehills
After that I move on thinking and knowing that
The next time I need you to open your gates of Love
You will be watching and waiting

To my daddy I say
The message is now clear!
Forgiveness Generosity LOVE
THANK YOU
Dad
Ancestors
Life Force


Life Source                                                                                              
CREATOR


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!



2 comments:

  1. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸ½ ❤ πŸ•― ❤ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete