Monday 10 December 2012

Drama Queen




Image taken from
Vip-pics.com



                                                  I can be a bit of a drama queen
                                              When I want to win
                                       And the advantages are unseen

                                              I scream and shout
                                                            And jump about and
                                               In between I stop
                                             For breath and a grin

                                               Then I continue on
                                               My mission of being

                                                             A drama queen
                                                   Or sometimes
                                                   A drama king




I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!





1 comment:

  1. This poem was inspired by little children. They are so clever!

    ReplyDelete