Friday 21 December 2012

My Ancestors

Ancestors you are glorified and praised:

For dwelling with the   Almighty                                  
For remaining               Noble
                                     Celestial
                                      Ethereal
For guarding  the             Stars
For nourishing our             Temples
For giving us                      Opulence
For teaching us                    Respect
For giving eternal                  Service

Painting: Gogo And The Ancestors
Fineartamerica.com
I keep you close and anchored
In my heart Ancestors so that you
Can continue to guide guard
And protect all your descendants                                                                                              
                                                                                                                           
I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

No comments:

Post a Comment