Saturday 22 May 2021

Out Of Breath

20210101_12242.jpg
Magical Beautiful Energgy



 "My breath is out of Breath."


Your breath comes in

Your breath goes out

Air-flows-within-without

Your breath is always at Peace

Energizing 

Vital Force

Animating Your Aliveness

Pause Your Eagerness

Your breath is... the Force that's the best

Beautiful Ess-ence Sustaining Timeless Ex-is-tence

In-hale

Ex-hale

It is Never in need of Rest;

Your breath is Never out of Breath

It is Always-in-at-one with

The One-Breath who blesses All-Breaths

Breathe slowly! Breathe consciously

Feel the Love-in-enjoying Your Breath!

It walks with You...Willingly

Feeds the Love-in-You...Magically

I Predict Your Breath is...

The most Beautiful Gift You'll ever get

Better than You'll ever Expect... I bet!


(Gft!_TU_05012020_1028.01)

(Inspired by the little ones I teach!)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!


2 comments: