Wednesday 27 May 2020

Circumstances

Pause In Flight


"For me, every day is a great day no matter what the circumstances." 

I see brilliant-blue skies
Cotton-white clouds
Golden rays of soothing sunshine
Green graceful trees
Calm crystal seas;
Feel the cool moist ocean breeze;
Hear the colourful melodies of...
"I love You!"

Richard is now an Ancestor filtering through the rain
Reminding us of his name...

Remarkable
Intelligent
Creative
Healer whose
Absence prompts us to
Remember that we are all here to learn; make a
Difference living our lives as we grow

His Presence 
Made a difference
To the experience
Of those who knew of his existence
Our loss is Heaven's gain
Our lives will never be the same
Long may our memories of this Numbers-Music-loving-Angel remain



(Inspired by: My friend, Jenny Hewitt)

(TH_27022020_1204.01)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!



No comments:

Post a Comment