Sunday 22 October 2017

Inme And Naature

Autumn's Channel



My name is Inme.

You say it... In-me.

  De Child is the name of my fam-i-ly.

A cheeky little thing is hiding, in-side me.

Her name is Naature.

You say it... Naa-ture.

All-Mee is the name of her fam-i-ly.

She is...
Natural
Angelic
Active-able
Thankful
Unique
Resilient too!
Early riser with the morning dew.


Adding to the Ordinary, just like me and you.  

Present, precious, peaceful true.

Chasing bees is something I always do.

Naature says,

Stop! 

Inme please!

Can't you see?

Worker bees are buzzing bus-i-ly.

She loves Mother Nature

And all her fam-i-ly;

Sun, Moon, Stars, Oceans, the Seven Seas.

All you can see see see;

Exceptional tolerant tree tree tree 

Who guide you and me me me.

I
 am
 Inme
Of De Child Family.
A cheeky little thing is hiding, in-side me.
Her name is Naature ... 

Natural
Angelic
Active-able
Thankful
Unique
Resilient too!
Early riser with the morning dew.
Adding to the Ordinary, just like me and you.
Present, precious, peaceful true.

She's shining her light so that I can BE...
Beautiful Energy
We are meant to be.
Living life happily;
With family, friends and me;
Full of gifting, gratitude, gladness and glee.




(Inspired by the little ones I teach!)

(TU_13th June 2017_0600.03)

I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!


No comments:

Post a Comment