Saturday 8 April 2017

Hiking To The Mountaintop


Love's Whirling Overview



I am walking
Walking to the mountaintop
I do not run nor hop
I am walking to the mountaintop

I am hiking
HiKing to the mountaintop
Way Way Up High
I do not stop
I am hiking to the mountaintop

I am sitting
Sitting on the summit of the Mountaintop
Inspecting all there is to see in The Creator's lap
On the mountaintop

I am resting
Resting on the mountaintop
Living the Dream nonstop
Resting on the mountaintop

Let's All put on our hiking boots
Go injoy the scenery
Go injoy the Mothers and all their children
Go heal the body and the bones

Walking
Hiking
To the mountaintop
So that We can
 BE
Set Free

Sitting
Inspecting
Resting
Healing
Internalising
Kingliness
Identifying
Nurturing
Goodness
On the mountaintop




(Inspired by: Dr Martin Luther King Jr!)


(SA_08042017_1130AM.1)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

No comments:

Post a Comment