Friday 5 February 2016

Our Paths Crossed


Meeting



Black, Blue,  
Green, Grey,
Purple, White
Were the colours for today
Our paths crossed
We nodded, bowed and smiled
 You turned left, I went right

On the return journey, I was surprised to see
You ahead of me
Passing near my loving, little tree
It was then I noticed you were wearing 
The same black, blue, green, grey, purple, white 
Colours for today, just like me

You disappeared around the bend
I turned into my gap, retrieved my key
Shut myself in safely
With my fun family
At that moment, a smile surfaced whilst I wondered about the beauty 
That would  be unwrapped, in you and in me, because our paths crossed



I palpitate my circles of light and love
 to embrace and engulf you true!


























No comments:

Post a Comment