Thursday 23 June 2022

Still Small Sweet Voice


Still Life



Listen 

Attentively to the

 still small sweet voice secured within

So I can live the life of a 

Visionary

Asker

Seeker

 Teacher 

Acquiring vast knowledge about service and offerings...

 What can I do for

 A-Sistar 

A-Brothar

Clearly

Calmly

Knowing that I Am sent me

Through the Veil

To enter the 

Doorway

That allows All of Us

To Restore 

What we each know

From within;

Look underneath the galaxy of skin

Blue is the Print-Centred-In!



(Gift_30052021_2033.01)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!












(SU_30122021_1840.01)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you πŸ’œπŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellisimo-soft,serene.Bellisimo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful Message from within inside Out πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸš¨πŸš¨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’›❤

      Delete
  5. Good morning, Lydi. When I saw the title of your poe, the first thing that came to mind before I read it, was the hymn, Small sweet voice of calm. πŸ™πŸ½. Lovely poem πŸ’–
    Jos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jos! Blessings!πŸ’–

      Delete