Tuesday 31 May 2022

Engage With Rainbows


True Colours 


The Rain always has my Brain Engaged

Energised

Nimble

Gracious 

Ageless

Grounded

Elated

Dazzling


Always gift Thanks to the Rain 

Returning

Ancestors 

Initiating

Newness


Engage with their Bows

Beauty

Opulence 

Wonder-Awe

Stunning presence 


Engage with rain-bows

Engage with Your Beautiful-RAIN-Bows 

In All-Ways! Always!


Gift Thanks!




(Gift! TU_310522_0900.01)

I palpitate my circles of light  and love 
to embrace and engulf you true!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely give thanks to the rain following your eloquent poem. Keep rising and stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to express your intention; that is wonderful to hear! I am grateful for your thoughtfulness and blessings! Stay blessed!💜💛

      Delete