Monday 12 February 2018

Started Something

Colours Cocooned


Eye

 Started Something 

Yesterday

By wearing my colours of the day

A touch of Silver on my chest

Shining
Illuminating
Lace of neck
Versatile
Easily-flexible
Receptive to change too

Reminds me to wear my jacket and vest 

Dress-best...

Blue
Consider all I have to do

Black
Always carry a little snack

 Gold-Green
 I am of old queen and king

 Indigo-Violet 
See feel the circles of light and love-it

Orange 
Oneness of an or-ange-l (1)

Purple
Mending friendship staying-in with Trouble

 Red
Channelling full love; One-Head... 

The Creator gave them to me as I stepped out of bed

To bless everyone I encounter who is full of dread;

To remind them, all they need is kneaded inside their daily bread 

And within each and every... Little Head Of Red💖


(1. oracle-angel)




(SA_27012018_0500.01)


I palpitate my circles of light and love
to embrace and engulf you true!

No comments:

Post a Comment