Friday 26 December 2014

WOW AM I





File URL:
Attribution:

Attribution not legally required

I am Talented
I am Energetic
I am Extreme
I am Natural
I am Alive
I am Green
I am Epic
I am Reliable
I am Super
WOW AM I


Who Or What am I
I am a Supernova
I am every colour to be seen
Increasing in size
Expanding in knowledge and growth
Heading towards the adult boat
Trying to find my way with the remote
Experiencing sulking and gloat
All part of the process crossing the moat
I am a Teenager working hard
I am a Teenager working hard
I am a Teenager working hard


I work hard at staying afloat
Fashion's got me by the throat
At times I feel I will explode
This is not an easy load
Those hormones really make me sad
That's when I paddle so hard 
To avoid getting a red card
When this is over I'll be glad
When this is over I'll be glad 
When this is over I'll be glad

I am not
All
Teenagers










No comments:

Post a Comment